Electrical Engineer -Tendering & Estimating (Visa Sponsorship)
Wakefield or Stockton
£40,000 - £60,000 + Company Car/Car Allowance + Bonus up to 10% + Employee Assistant Scheme
Excellent opportunity for someone with an Electrical Engineering background to join a growing company with a brilliant reputation and one that is connected to one of the largest energy suppliers in the UK.
This company has established itself within the industry, with an aim to be the contractors of choice for power transmission and generation projects. The company is an independent connections provider with its own in-house design team and provide a plethora of services ranging from building and maintaining substations to multi-utility work.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out cost estimates for a range of predominantly power transmission projects and inputting heavily into the tendering process along with the Tendering Manager. This will involve things such as interpreting client drawings & specifications, producing quotations and attending bid meetings.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical engineering background with experience in the Civils or Utilities sectors. The candidate will have good communication skills with the ability to negotiate with clients and be personable. A good candidate will be motivated and focused with the aim of delivering a brilliant service to a self-built client base.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who already has some experience within the industry but would now like to cement their career with a reputable company with big prospects.
* Obtaining accurate quotes for design, supply, products, and services
* Presenting proposals to clients
* Communicating and negotiating with clients, suppliers, and contractors
* Providing detailed handover project files to the project management team
* Supporting with tendering and project delivery stages
* Must have HNC (or above ) in Electrical Engineering
* High Voltage experience
* Experience in Civil Engineering, Utilities or Power Transmission industries
* Knowledge of LV, HV and EHV distribution networks and protection systems
* full UK driving license, comfortable with traveling to client locations
Reference Number: 214500
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Caitlin Conway at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.