Electrical Installation and Commissioning Engineer
£45'000-50'000 +training + Development + Progression + 33 days holiday + 5% Pension + Occupational health management
Monday - Friday (days)
Are you a Electrical Installation and Commissioning Engineer looking to work for a market leading company who are at the forefront of their industry?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking company who will invest in your training and development and who will offer you clear progression routes long term ?
This fantastic company specialise in Emergency Power Generation & Control Systems and have a great reputation in their industry for providing innovative solutions and exceptional levels of customer service to their blue chip clients UK wide.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Electrical Installation and Commissioning Engineer to join their elite team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a well-established company who offer career development & progression in a varied and interesting role.
- Installation, testing & commissioning of electrical systems
- Modification of existing power generation systems
- Fault diagnosis and rectification on generator control systems
- Installation of new hardware, including power and control cabling
- System testing
- Experienced working as commercial install electrician
- Familiar with Control System wiring & commissioning plc control systems
- Have good technical knowledge of gas and / or diesel generators
- Be familiar with the principles of emergency generator operation
- Valid CSCS or ECS Card, 18th Edition and City & Guilds 2391 qualification is desirable
- Hold a full valid driving licence
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.