Electrical Installation Technician - Panel Wiring
£30-£35K Basic ( DOE) + Training + development + Progression + 33 days holiday + 5% Pension + Occupational health management
Monday - Friday (days)
Are you an Electrical Installation Technician looking to work for a market leading company who are at the forefront of their industry?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking company who will invest in your training and development and who will offer you clear progression routes long term ?
This fantastic company specialise in Power Generation & Control Systems and has a great reputation in their industry for providing innovative solutions and exceptional levels of customer service to their blue chip clients UK wide.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an Electrical Installation Technician & Panel wirer to join their elite passionate team.
This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Technician to join a well-established company who offer training, development & long term progression in a varied and interesting role.
- Building specifically designed control systems for multiple uses including Generator Controller, Mains Controller, Switchgear, and machinery control
- Panel layout and design
- Wiring specifications
- Electrical panel construction from prepared designs
- Adhering to H&S requirements
- Previous experience working commercial electrical environment
- Ability to read and follow panel drawings & construct electrical panels to designs
- Knowledge of BSEN 60439-1/2 and BS 7671
- Proficient in the safe use of hand tools and mechanical equipment
- Looking for training, development & career progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.