Sites located in London, Reading and Birmingham
£45,000-£50,000 (OTE £60K) + Bonus + OT + Vehicle + Pension + Holiday
Are you a skilled HV/LV Electrical Jointer looking to join a well-established company within the engineering and energy sector, where you will be directly influencing the trajectory of the company?
On offer is the opportunity to join a continuously growing company, giving you the chance to build strong relationships with your own team of Electrical Jointers as well as maintaining a safe area of work whilst completing work.
This well-established company already has a strong presence within the engineering and energy industry. Through innovation and quality of service, they now require an Electrical Jointer to install and complete the termination of HV/LV cables.
In this role, you will help the company achieve its goals in growth, whilst also providing a brilliant service by assisting with landing substation equipment on site as well as presenting clear and accurate as-built drawings for jointing works.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the future successes of a purpose driven business, while progressing your career in a highly lucrative role.
- Lead Jointer within jointing team, with supervisory experience.
- installation of LV cut-outs and panels.
- adherence to the company's distribution safety rules and respective jointing manuals in accordance with the DNO area.
- working on Wavecon and PILC cables.
- Experience working within the commercial, domestic and industrial sector.
- HV jointing experience
- experience of managing safety systems and associated resources
- Current DNO, IDNO or ICP's authorization for live jointing.
- To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Tottle at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed