Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, Nuneaton and surrounding areas
From £30,000 + Training + Progression + Fantastic Company Benefits
Are you an Electrical Engineer looking to become part of an exciting, Nationally renowned company that are recognised for their excellent working environment and staff care.
On offer is a rare opportunity to develop your skills in a niche and entertaining industry where you will undertake a varied and interesting role for a company that are known for their staff investment whilst offering a customer experience that is truly unique to this facility.
By joining this highly successful and respected business, you will be able to take advantage of all of the benefits on offer for you and your family that working for such a distinctive company can offer.
The ideal candidate would be Electrically Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- PPM and Reactive Maintenance
- Fault Finding and Diagnostics
- Monday - Friday (occasional weekends and B/H cover due to the nature of the company)
- NVQ Level 3 Qualified or Equivalent (essential)
- Electrical Systems and Equipment knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical drawings
- Enthusiastic and looking to be part of an exciting and rewarding company