Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£41,000 - £45,000 + Pension + Childcare Vouchers + PPE + Training + Progression
Newark, Nottinghamshire-(Commutable from Worksop, Lincoln, Mansfield, Gainsborough and surrounding areas)
Shift: 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights
Are you from a Maintenance Engineering background and seeking a role within a UK leading company, offering long term career progression, provided through significant and continuous training?
They offer an excellent salary as well as additional company benefits, and offer their staff plenty of opportunities to upskill so you can further develop your technical skills.
The position is with a rapidly expanding and successfully established company within their industry, and you will play a pivotal role in the pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machines and equipment.
This role would suit an Industrial Electrician with maintenance experience looking for a permanent position with continuous progression opportunities and job security.
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a range of machinery and equipment on site (inspecting, testing, installation, repair, building panels etc.)
- Conduct continuous machine observation and measurement during the shift, identifying potential failure or deterioration in output
- 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights shift pattern
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrical Qualification or equivalent/above
- Experience in Electrical Maintenance including low voltage systems (up 440V) and PLC faultfinding
- Due to location/hours a vehicle/driving is essential
Reference Number: BBBH181056
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.