Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG / Food
£40'000 -£45'000 + Overtime + Training + Development + Holiday + Pension
DAYS - Monday-Friday
Goole - Commutable form Leeds, Doncaster, Wakefield, Morley, selby, Castleford
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a world leading company that offers extensive training & progression.
This company are a leader within their industry, they have grown steadily since their founding, acquiring new sites across the globe in the process. They are now looking for a passionate Electricall Maintenance Engineer to join their successful team.
In this role you will be responsible for reactive and planned maintenance as part of an engineering team. You will need to contribute to ongoing continuous improvement plans as well as project and installation work. This role will involve Electrical fault-finding, service & maintenance on Production /Packaging / food manufacturing machinery.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is looking for training, development & progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable business that can offer exciting long term career moves into senior engineering positions.
* Reactive & Preventative maintenance on food manufacturing machinery
* Electrical works
* Continuous improvement plans as well as project and installation work
* Qualified Electrical Engineer (must be level 3 qualified)
* Previous experience in a similar maintenance role, ideally within a food environment
* Proactive problem solver with a can do attitude who is keen to learn & be part of a successful team
* Looking for development & career progression into senior level roles
Reference Number: BBBH153733
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.