Tri State Area
Salary starting at $40,000-$70,000 DOE + 401K + Medical + Holidays
Excellent opportunity for a Service Technician with a Electrical or Mechanical background to develop and build their career in the competitive and fast growing renewable market dealing with bespoke projects from lighting retrofit & controls; street light upgrades & repairs; electric charging stations, off the grid & solar lighting; electrical construction for commercial, restaurants & retail spaces; and a variety of low voltage work in data, fire alarms, and security systems throughout the Tri State area for high end clients.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in the engineering and renewables market. With continued growth and more investment than ever into renewable energy they are expanding more than ever across the North East and are in need of an experienced individual to join their team in a role that offers a clear progression path.
In this role you will install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components which include power, lighting, heat, line, conduit work, and low voltage work. The candidate should understand how to handle electrical industries types of Hazardous waste.
* Electrical/Mechanical Technician
* Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components which include power, lighting, heat, line, conduit work, and low voltage work
* Understand and apply blueprints, technical diagrams, and manufacturer Instructions
* Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
* Electrical hands-on experience
* Valid driver's license and vehicle
* Have an OSHA 30
* Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred
KeyWords: Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Electrician, Electro-Mechanical, Renewables, Energy, Maintenance, New York, Tri State, Permanent
Stefan Farey BBBH147604