Competitive Salary (DOE) + Hybrid Working
Excellent opportunity for someone coming from an Electrical Engineering or maintenance background who is wanting to take the next step in their career with a company offering strong progression opportunities.
This company manufactures and provide high quality safety critical services to their clients around the world and have strong plans for the future to continue growing in the right direction.
This role will see you being responsible for the maintenance of different electrical equipment, systems, commissioning and recertification of plant.
The ideal candidate will come from an electrical engineering or maintenance background with experience in the inspection, disassembly or maintenance and test of plant equipment and systems.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company where you will be a part of a friendly working environment and have strong opportunities for career progression while positively impacting the company.
* Repairing and fault-finding of plant, systems and equipment.
* Maintaining and testing plant, equipment and testing ensuring it is in line with applicable standards and procedures.
* Producing a clear and concise report of components tested, repaired, and replaced ensuring it is signed off on all component parts.
* Ensuring electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations.
* Apprenticeship or qualification in Electrical Engineering or Maintenance.
* Strong knowledge in electrical systems.
* Able to interpret electrical system drawings.
* Previous experience in the inspection, disassembly, maintenance and test of plant, systems and equipment.
Reference Number: BBBH173178
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.