£22,000 - £26,000 + Company Van + Pension + Holidays + Progression + Training + More Benefits
Are you an Installation Technician from an electronics background looking to grow and progress your career? Do you want to join a highly reputable business where you can enjoy where you work?
Do you have an NVQ 2/3 in Electronics or similar (City & Guilds/HNC) ?
With over 50 years of leading the way in the technical and construction markets this company are continuing to thrive in technology, engineering, building and utilities. Trusted by thousands of customers every year, they are now looking to expand and grow requiring a Monitoring Technician to do so.
In this role you will travel the UK (van provided) installing the company's electronic and monitoring systems. Using your electronics/electrical knowledge and providing good customer service this is a exciting role with career progression and career development.
The ideal candidate will have an NVQ level 2/3 in electronics/electrics or similar (City & Guilds/HNC). You will need to have an ECS or CSCS card and a full UK drivers license.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded business where you have the opportunity to propel your career forward.
- Travel across the UK for installations using a provided van
- Install the company's electronics and monitoring systems
- Apply electronics/electrics knowledge
- Provide excellent customer service
- Exciting role with opportunities for career progression and development
- Possess NVQ level 2/3 in electronics/electrics or equivalent
- Hold an ECS or CSCS card
- Have a full UK driver's license