Electrician - Renewables
£28,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Company Vehicle + Phone + Laptop
Eastbourne, West Sussex
Must be happy to travel around the South East.
Are you a qualified electrician with a strong background in providing excellent customer service to domestic / commercial customers and looking to join a dynamic and expanding renewable energy company where you will receive training on Solar PV systems and the chance to build a long-term career?
This well-established company are specialists in the instalment of renewable energy products. Due to recent success and an increased workload of renewables installation contracts, they are now looking to expand their renewable engineering team with an experienced electrician.
In this role, the electrician will be responsible for the installation of domestic and commercial Solar PV roof-top systems, as well as the installation of EV chargers and Battery Storage systems. You will be provided with a company vehicle to travel around the South East region.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified electrician with experience in inspecting and testing commercial / domestic electrical appliances.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress into the highly sought after renewable energy sector with a reputable company where you can broaden your skillset and play a key part in the growth and success of the business.
- Installation of both AC and DC components of Solar Electric (PV), battery storage and EV charging point systems
- Ensure electrical work is conducted safely, to a high standard and complies with current regulations
- Assist with electrical aspects of domestic and commercial designs
- Work with operational management to improve installation process
- Provide guidance to trainees and apprentices
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Eye for detail
- Willing to travel
- 18th edition / 2391 essential
- Solar PV, Battery storage and EV installation experience preferable
- Valid UK Driving License
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Norton at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed