Electrician - Training in EV
£42,000 (increasing after 6 months) - Training Allowance + Overtime + Progression + Van + More
Excellent opportunity for a qualified electrician with commercial installation experience looking to take a step into the renewable energy sector by joining a company with clear goals and objectives to contribute to a sustainable future.
This company specialise in the installation of EV charging points to the commercial and workplace sectors with aims to scale this to a global level. They have clear goals with a roadmap on where they want to take this over the next few years and have already seen huge growth in a short period of time.
In this role you will carrying out a varied role involving carrying out site surveys for EV charging points and installation works including planning projects. There will be occasional stay aways required as a part of this role.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified electrician with their 18th edition and 2391 or equivalent coming from a commercial background while looking to get into the renewable energy sector in return receiving strong progression and development opportunities.
Excellent opportunity for someone with a desire to get their foot into the Renewable Energy sector while offering great development and progression opportunities and a varying day to day role with a company that is making huge waves in the EV sector.
* Carrying out site surveys for available power allowing to ensure accurate, high-quality quotes and estimates.
* Minor works installations including planning projects and assisting with ordering relevant materials.
* Contacting and maintaining strong communications with sub-contractors for large-scale building supply projects.
* Provide precise estimates for cost-effective solutions.
* 18th edition wiring regulations
* 2391 inspection & Testing or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years commercial electrical install experience
* Full UK Driving licence
Reference Number: BBBH192542
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact [Deniss Doncenko] at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.