Electrician (Training in Solar and EV)
£32,000 - £42,000 + Overtime + Profitshare Bonus + Van + Fuel + Full Training + Tools + Uniform
Are you a qualified electrician who is looking to kickstart your career by gaining extensive training in Solar PV and EV installation and maintenance with one of England's fastest growing commercial Renewable Energy companies?
This company specializes in the installation, servicing and maintenance of commercial scale Solar PV, EV and Biomass across the Midlands. They have almost tripled in size over the past 18 months and are looking to expand their team by training up qualified and motivated Electricians into Solar PV and EV.
In this role you will initially start off by gaining training and qualifications in Solar PV and EV installation before joining a team of engineers to cover areas around the Midlands in a mobile role with transport, tools and uniform provided for you. You will be installing commercial Solar PV as well as carrying out testing, servicing, fault finding and maintenance.
As the company expands you will also be getting involved with EV charge point installations and developing your technical skills in that specialism too.
The ideal candidate will have a recognised JIB or NVQ qualification for Electricals and will be 18th Edition qualified. Any experience with Renewables will be highly advantageous and you will need to be a friendly, outgoing team-player to fit in with this business.
This is a great role for someone who wants to excel in their career by simultaneously gaining training in multiple Renewable Energy technologies with a respected and continuously growing business.
* Working in a mobile role across the Midlands area
* Undertaking training in Solar PV and EV
* Working as part of a team to carry out commercial Solar PV and EV installs, service, maintenance & fault finding
* Carrying out testing and keeping records for work undertaken
* Occasional overnight stays for project work (approximately once every 6-8 weeks)
* Minimum 18th Edition and JIB Gold Card or NVQ Level 3 qualifications
* Minimum 2 years' experience in electrical installations or maintenance
* Inspection & Testing 2391 (advantageous)
* Previous experience with Renewables (advantageous)
* Outgoing, positive and a team-player
* Good customer-facing attitude
* Full UK driving license and happy with working in a mobile role
Reference Number: BBBH164497
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Stuart Goble at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.