An excellent role on offer for an Electronic Design Engineer looking to join an industry leading company where you will work on exciting projects whilst undergoing specialist industry training.
Do you have experience with circuit design for electronic systems? Would you like to work for an industry leading company?
Established for over 50 years, this world leading company specialise in the design and manufacture of engineering solutions for clients within a broad range of industries from Pharmaceutical to Construction. Over the last few years they have expanded into progressive new markets and due to this are now looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their expert team.
In this varied role you will be tasking developing electronic circuit designs for industrial controllers. You will be working as part of a small team and covering all project stages from initial design specification through to producing final documentation. This will involve microcontroller and PCB design and some programming in C. In addition to this you will be provided with specialist industry training and have the chance to progress your career as the company expands.
This role would therefore suit an individual with experience designing and developing Firmware who is looking for a new challenge at an industry leading company.
- Designing & Developing Electronic circuits
- Working on Microcontrollers & PCBs
- Covering all aspects of projects
- Flexible working available
- £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Training + Healthcare + Benefits
- Experience designing Electronic circuits
- Strong knowledge of Microcontrollers
- Understanding of industrial control applications
- Lives a commutable distance to Chelmsford