£33'000-£40'000 + Hybrid Remote + progression + Training + Holidays + More
Cardiff, South Wales
Opportunity to join a world leading technology company offering a unique opportunity to become a specialist with software verification & embedded systems working with Simulink / MATLAB!
This will suit an individual who is passionate about technology and is naturally great at critiquing work and finding faults! Core tech includes Simulink, 32BIT microcontrollers, IOT and STM32 devices!
This well-known world leading technology company has an great reputation for innovation and creates products for the customer electronics market. Know national as well as internationally, this industry leader's reputation speaks for itself!
Working in a highly skilled team within a modular set up, you will take the key role of software verification within an embedded environment on home appliance products. This role with require both embedded software skills and well as development and software verification using Simulink / MATLAB.
Core technology will include; Embedded C, software for microcontrollers (STM32), Digital and analogue embedded systems, communication protocols and more This role holds lots of technical variety and an opportunity specialise in Simulink as well as embedded software development.
Opportunity to work within a cutting technology company offering a close knit, friendly, flexible work environment where your influence will make a huge impact on a large scale!
The Person -
* Embedded software experience
* Interested in working with or learning Simulink / MATLAB (Training offered)
* Keen to develop your software verification skills!
* Great at critiquing work and finding faults.
* Looking to progress technically and experience new technology
* Looking to work in a small, friendly and flexible business that will value you!
*Embedded Systems engineer
* Working with Portable consumer products for a world leading tech brand
* Software Verification using (MATLAB /Simulink)
* 32BIT microcontrollers & STM32 devices
* Embedded C
* opportunities available to progress within a small but highly skilled team
Reference Number: BBBH160892
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.