Embedded Software Engineer
$170,000 - $200,000 + Bonus + Career Progression + Healthcare + 401(k) + Training + Life Insurance
Are you a Embedded Software Engineer looking to play an integral role within a global leading engineering team in the wireless communication industry?
My client are hiring for an Embedded Software Engineer to join them in paving the future for wireless technology. This exciting opportunity boasts a technically diverse project range with a high degree of autonomy.
This company is dedicated to innovate and apply commercially viable digital antenna's in a number of global industries such as Global Navigation, Terrestrial Satellite and Mobile Satellite services. They design and implement extremely lightweight and high performance antenna solutions and provide expert assistance in any antenna integration. Due to continual growth and investment they are now seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to play a key role in the business.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be influential in designing, developing and supporting embedded devices and systems from concept to completion. This will involve creating the architecture and design, writing code, performing testing and debugging, ensuring quality assurance, evaluating open-source options and implementing the final product. You will work cross functionally with a variety of engineering teams.
This a great chance to join an organization revolutionizing wirelesses technology and constantly thriving to break technological barriers, offering you the chance to spearhead challenging and varied projects.
* Play a key role in designing, developing and supporting embedded devices and systems from concept to completion
* Crucial in the process of architecture and design, writing code, performing testing and debugging, ensuring quality assurance, evaluating open-source options and implementing the final product
* Collaborate and work cross functionally with a variety of engineering team
* Great company package on offer
* Embedded Software Engineer
* Knowledge of Embedded Linux
* US Citizen (able to obtain secret clearance)
* Passion and drive for technology advancement
Reference Number: 174072
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Lewis Chambers at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.