Excellent opportunity for an Embedded Software Engineer with experience using C or C++ who is looking for an autonomous and senior role with an exciting and rapidly growing company.
Do you have experience in designing and debugging embedded software programs? Are you looking for a role that offers variety and the chance to work on multiple projects from cradle to grave.
This company have been established for nearly 40 years and pride themselves on being a specialist in providing bespoke automation solutions for a range of their customers across the globe. Due to their ever continuing success they are now looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be working as part of a dedicated software team where you will be involved in the design and architecture of new embedded systems as well as providing bugfixes to existing processes. This is a varied role where you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working as part of a small dedicated team to work on bespoke and innovative systems
- Managing multiple projects at once in a varied and exciting role
- Working as part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Embedded Software Engineer with experience in C or C++
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Looking for the opportunity to progress in a rapidly expanding company
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.