EMC Simulation Engineer
£55,000 - £75,000 + Healthcare + Holiday + Life assurance
Birmingham - On-site
Are you an EMC Simulation Engineer who is looking to join an internationally renowned company where you will be working on cutting-edge, industry-leading technology?
This is a rare opportunity where you will join their EV team and be responsible for EMC simulation analysis, simulation workflows, and standards establishment as well as EMC testing & rectification of the EV electric drive system.
Our client focuses on pioneering research and development of advanced technology for the Rail and automotive Electric Vehicle industries across the globe. They are well established with roots that date back over 60 years and have around 8,000 employees In the UK alone.
You will be performing EMC simulation analysis of the electric drive system of electric vehicles, establish EMC team design capabilities, responsible for establishing EMC simulation workflows, specifications and standards within the team. Participate in the EMC testing and rectification of electric drive systems as well as many other interesting tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a high-performing professional who is proficient in using EMC simulation software such as ANSYS HFSS/SIwave/Q3D/CST and other electromagnetic simulation software.
* Support EMC test and rectification of OEM vehicles in the European market.
* Perform EMC simulation analysis of the electric drive system of electric vehicles.
* Participate in the EMC testing and rectification of electric drive systems, help the EMC testing team to improve product EMC performance, and provide testing rectification ideas and methods.
We would like you to have:
* Master's degree in Electromagnetic, Power Electronics, Electromechanical, Automation, Communication-related discipline.
* Proficient in using EMC simulation software such as ANSYS HFSS/SIwave/Q3D/CST and other electromagnetic simulation software.
* Experience in circuit EMC simulation or PCB simulation, 3D structural design, etc. using EDA software such as Allegro, Pspice, Creo.
* Work experience in EMC test and rectification of Class-3 and above products are preferred.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.