£35k + Excellent Training + Progression + Flexible Working + 1 day WFH + Company Events + Private Health Care + Company Pension
Incredible opportunity for an Energy Assessor to join a company in an exciting role that offers work variety and responsibility alongside a the chance to make a real-world difference in reducing carbon emissions.
On offer is the chance to work for a growing energy and sustainability consultancy working on range of residential and commercial construction projects.
This ambitious company specialises in providing professional advice and services to contractors in the construction industry in order to reduce the amount of energy and improve the sustainability of their projects
In this role you will be responsible for conducting domestic and non-domestic building surveys, energy calculations and assessments.
You will also be managing clients, providing technical advice, assessing building fabric and M&E systems feasibility strategies for a range of building types
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious sustainable consultancy company, where you could make a real difference in reducing carbon emissions within the public sector.
- Domestic and non-domestic building surveys
- Completing SAP and SBEM calculations
- Providing energy efficiency advice for projects
- Managing working relationships with architects and individual clients
- Liaising with mechanical an electrical designers and providing design input
- Passion for sustainability
- OCDEA Qualified
- PAS2035 - Retrofit Coordinator
- NDEA L3 & L4
- Full clean driving licence
- Project Management experience and experience managing client relationships
- Prior experience with energy calculations and energy efficiency in buildings
- Experience with energy use and carbon emissions in buildings
Reference Number: BBBH165602
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Giles at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.