$90,000 - $100,000 + Progression + 401(k) + Training + PTO + Vacation + Health Benefits
Exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing company offering a dynamic and technically challenging leadership position.
This industry leader design, test and manufacture custom engineering products for a growing, global customer base. The company has exciting plans to build a two more facilities and due to high demand for their high quality, market leading products, they are a seeking an Engineering Manager to join the business.
In this position you will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team including designers, drafters, engineers and production teams to design, test and manufacture bespoke products to customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have experience with diesel engines, heavy equipment or generators and have background in design using Solidworks or AutoCAD.
This a brilliant opportunity for a leader to work autonomously in developing the engineering department in a market leading company offering exciting training and further career progression.
* Responsible the design, test and manufacture of bespoke, high quality engineering products
* Lead a multidisciplinary engineering team
* Develop process for production, oversee BOM and day-to-day operations
* Exciting career progression, training and company package available
* Leadership or management skills
* Engineering, manufacturing and production background
* Experience working with heavy equipment, diesel engines or generators
Reference Number: BBBH158996
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.