$160,000 - $180,000 + Fantastic Insurance / Healthcare Coverage + Progression Opportunities + 401k + Employee Stock Program + Many More Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Engineering Manager looking for genuine autonomy with a true progression route to director, as part of a company that are truly making a difference to the environment?
On offer is an excellent position where you will be working with some of the largest Aerospace projects across the globe, to lead a team of highly skilled engineers and technical writers in the design and implementation of aircraft systems.
This particular organization have been around for over 20 years repairing and upgrading new and older aircrafts for both the private and commercial industries.
In this role, you will be an integral part of the continued growth of this business, being the main point of technical contact internally and working with other external companies. You will also be working alongside the sales teams to ensure proposals are put together correctly and to the highest standard.
If you have managerial / leadership experience under your belt and a passion for the Aviation industry, looking to be the go too point of contact, this is the long-term, rewarding career you've been looking for!
- Oversee Engineers and Technical writers on all major projects
- Approve and assist with Engineering schedules and performance
- Assist with the development and hiring of new engineering staff
- Work closely with the Project Manager & liaise with external contractors
- Utilize your experience to continue the current upward trajectory and success of the company
- Management / Leadership experience within the aviation industry
- Hands- on technical experience in any of (or all) disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Process Engineering
- Process improvement and Quality standards knowledge
- Degree in engineering
Keywords: Management, Engineering, Development, Process Improvement, Scheduling, Director, Design, Leadership, Quality, Aviation, Aerospace, Hiring, Lead