Engineering Manager (Biomedical Engineering)
$120,000 - $150,000 + 10% bonus (Circa $13,000) + Relocation Package ($5,000 - $10,000)
16 days PTO (increasing by 5 every 5 years) + 401K match up to 6% + Heath, Dental Vision cover and for your spouse + Health Savings + Medical Reimbursement + Holidays + Life Insurance + Short and Long term Disability + Pet coverage + others. Full details can be provided
Are you an Engineering Manager from a Biomedical Enigneering backgroud looking to progress your career into Senior Management? Are you looking to lead a highly skilled team and dramatically increase your earnings through bonuses?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a unique OEM with only 3 competitors in the world! They have become the go to processing plant in the Medical Device industry.
In this role you will be managing a team of 10 Manufacturing Engineers being responsible for packaging of sterile products via validated steam and gamma sterilization. You will be responsible for the development, verification, and validation (process & development) of market-released product.
This global OEM are experts in surgical tissue that delivers restorative solutions to physicians and patients.
The role would suit an Engineering Manager or Supervisor from a Medical Device background ideally with sterile process knowledge.
The role -
- Development and implementation of test plans, validations, SOPs and work instructions
- Manage engineering activities required for the development, verification, and validation (process & development) of market-released product
- Develop Engineering processes to achieve consistent and predictable outcomes
The candidate -
- Engineering Manager from a Medical Device / Biomedical Engineering background
- Ideally have a Biomedical Engineering (or similar) Degree
- Must have good knowledge of sterilization processes for packaging including stem and gamma sterilization
- Any experience with surgical products will be an advantage