Engineering Manager-FMCG Manufacturing
£60K plus benefits
Mon-Fri with occasional flexibility required
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager looking for an exciting, prestigious and challenging opportunity with a large FMCG Manufacturer.
The company are a large international FMCG manufacturer with multiple sites in the UK, therefore further medium/long term progression is available.
The role will manage a small team mainly focused on the maintenance and health and safety on the site.
- Full time, permanent role mainly Mon-Fri but with some flexibility required (the team work across 3 shifts)
- Line Management of a team
- Delivery of continuous improvement to the production capability
- Focus on the H & S onsite
- Academic and working background in manufacturing engineering
- Experienced Engineering Manager
- Appropriate health and safety qualification
- Kaizen/ Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement knowledge
Reference Number: BBBH165342
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.