Competitive Salary plus benefits and progression
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Our Pharmaceutical Manufacturing client is looking for a keen, motivated manufacturing technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
Training will be provided and progression is available so this role would suit a technician or engineer looking to develop a career in the pharmaceutical manufacturing sector.
The client is growing and has superb working conditions.
The main role is to support Cleanroom Operations team in a varied position involving basic Design / Preventive Maintenance Processes / Validation work.
- Full time permanent position with a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer, working in the cleanroom. Training provided.
- Support in the development process stage, from design concept / GA Drawings / Structures / SOP's / Testing through to the finished product
- Assisting with Preventative Maintenance of the Manufacturing equipment
- Academic background in engineering ideally degree or HND
- Working experience in manufacturing. Any pharmaceutical or cleanroom experience preferred but not essential
- Understanding of CAD modelling and drawing skills
Reference Number: BBBH212795
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.