Commutable from Oldbury, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster
Salary D.O.E + Training + Life Assurance + Enhanced Pension Scheme + Company Benefits
Are you an Engineer with experience in the construction industry looking to join a large, international company where you can increase your skillset and develop your career?
This fantastic opportunity will allow you to work alongside a team of highly skilled engineers where you will play an integral role in the department.
The company has over 500 locations in 50 countries and has been established at the current site in the West Midlands since the 1930's.
This would suit someone with engineering experience in the construction industry and have working knowledge of a CAD package.
- Assist the engineering team by producing Revit and CAD Drawings
- Develop and model the designs and produce the respective drawings and details
- Provide advice and support to the regional sales managers
- At least 1 year working in the construction industry
- Working knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD
- Looking for a long term career at a successful industry leading company
Construction, Engineering, Technician, Assistant, Oldbury, Birmingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster
Reference Number: BBBH144017
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.