Contract until December 15th (Potential Temp-Perm)
£22.70 - £27.12 per hour ( £32,670 - £38,967 permanent salary, based on experience)
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Are you Passionate about sharing your knowledge of English with GCSE and Functional skills level 2 students?
This role offers an amazing opportunity with a respected College within Northampton to come in hitting the ground running, with a start date as soon as possible. Are you committed to the delivery and high quality learning experience, with students best interests at heart?
This role would suit a Teacher / Lecturer in English who is looking to start ASAP and is open to the idea of potentially moving permanent.
- To teach a range of students to develop the English Skills and help them gain a qualification.
- Assess students and track progress
- Attend day and evening meetings considered to be the of benefit
- Promote safeguarding and the Colleges Policies and Procedures
- Hold the appropriate qualifications for teaching - University level / QTS
- Experience within teaching and assessing English at Level 2
- Ability to lead on developing, planning, delivery and evaluation of high quality, motivational and inclusive learning experiences
- Ideally hold a full, clean driving licence (Travel to other campuses)
- Enhanced DBS
- On site gym
- Free onside parking
- 44 Days annual leave (Permanent)
- Focused and committed Wellbeing group
Laura Burbridge - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd BBH205602
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Laura Burbridge at Rise Technical Recruitment.