Job Title: Associate Recruitment Consultant
Starting salary: £24,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission (up to 40% commission on everything you invoice)
Entry Level, High Commission, Sales Role, immediate and graduation 2024 start dates available
Who you are:
Someone with a growth mindset, energy for the hustle, and unwavering determination to reach your goals. You'll need to be ambitious, a team player, and motivated by our financial rewards, career progression & positively changing lives.
As a 360 consultant, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of the business. You will be responsible for building and managing a pipeline of qualified leads, developing strong relationships with key decision-makers, and collaborating to find the best talent to solve their recruitment needs. You will be nurturing these relationships to become their go-to recruitment partner.
After opening our London office in 2022, we've exceeded our YoY targets and now looking for people who will join a high-performance team, progress to be our future managers, directors and leaders as we expand, driving YoY growth and innovation.
At Rise we began as a 3 person start-up in Bristol with a vision to be the go-to technical recruiter, offering unbeatable service and where the culture is defined by the incredible people who work here. We specialise in the technical and engineering recruitment marketspace, with consultants specialising in; Renewable Energy, Tech, Engineering and Construction industries across the UK, USA, Canada and Europe. With new offices opening in Miami next week and record-breaking YoY results, we've never had so many incredible opportunities.
With accredited training, a progression structure based on meritocracy, and one of the best commission structures in the industry, along with weekly/ monthly & quarterly incentives, we strive to make Rise a great place to work. where best suited to those who are enthusiastic, career-driven, have great values and a passion for self-development. Our top billers earn six figures, the opportunity is there no matter what your background is.
- Business Development: Sales, cold calling, client engagement and identifying opportunities
- Building and nurturing partnerships with clients and candidates
- Advertising and marketing your clients vacancies
- Headhunting and screening candidates through various software & systems
- Conducting interviews and assessments to identify top talent
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish, from bringing in the client to placing the candidate
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates
- Monthly and quarterly targets
What we look for:
- Brilliant communication skills
- Results and high performance driven
- Energy & drive for the hustle
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development & learning
- Determined and growth mindset
- Team player
- Honesty & integrity
- Resilient and optimistic
What we offer:
- Full training from our L&D team
- Opportunity to progress from trainee to director-level roles (and roles that don't exist yet)
- Opportunity to earn quarterly payrises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
- An industry-leading commission structure (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
- Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
- Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Flexible and empowered environment
- More fun, less politics
- Social environment with awards, events, trips and more
- Offices in Bristol, London and Manchester; with Miami, Austin and Toronto in the coming months
- Opportunity to specialise across one of our key territories: the UK, USA or Europe.
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.