Role: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Tech or Engineering Market
Location: Bristol, City Centre (2 minutes from Harbourside)
Salary: £21-£22k starting basic + 10-40% uncapped commission structure (average 1st year £35-45k)
Holiday: 33 days holiday
Rise are a fast growing Technical Recruitment specialist. It's a rapidly growing industry & since opening our HQ in Bristol as a 3 person start up in 2005, we have now opened offices in London, Manchester and Miami whilst developing business across the UK, Europe and USA.
We've got huge growth plans which means we're looking for some truly ambitious people to join the team and progress into our future managers, directors & top-billers.
Our training & development programme is designed for all levels of experience & you can expect an from some of the best consultants in the business.
Rise believe in a win-win relationship & offer the best commission structure in the area. Earning a monthly commission structure of 10-40% of everything you invoice means you are not only positive impacting the business, your clients and your candidates, but you can positively impact your life too.
We're looking for people who have a similar set of values and motivations; people who are honest, positive, keen to excel and who enjoy celebrating success. By fostering the right kind of environment and the right kind of people, we can make Rise an incredible place to work.
- Sales & business development
- Generating and following leads through cold calling, marketing, LinkedIn & a number of other specialist recruitment tools
- Establishing your client base & managing their business's recruitment needs
- Attracting, engaging & interviewing high-calibre candidates for your clients businesses
- Networking, negotiating,
- Collaborate, add value & bringing new ideas
- Unlimited and structured career progression, through to Managing Consultant (Top Company Billers), Management, Director, Client Engagement and Business Development roles.
- Uncapped commission up to 40% on billings
- Training and development programme
- Weekly incentives
- A dynamic, high-performance culture
- Sports teams and events
- Summer parties & black-tie events
- Finish early Fridays
- Projects you can get involved with: The Diversity and Inclusion Team & Rise Together Community
- Cycle to work scheme & pension plan
- Leading software and recruitment tools following a multimillion pound investment
- An empowered environment
- Hybrid working
What you'll need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation, ambition & drive
- Financially motivated
- Desire to learn
- Team player
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Hannah Elcock - Senior Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles. The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Consultancy, Entry Level Recruitment, Tech Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Roles, Graduate Scheme, Uncapped Commission