Environmental Health and Safety Manager
East Tawas, Michigan
$80,000 - $100,000 + PTO + 401k 3% match + Career progression + Health Package + Management Training + Relocation Package ($3,000 - $5,000)
Are you passionate about creating a safer and healthier workplace while contributing to a sustainable future?
On offer is the opportunity to be an integral part of a company's commitment to excellence and responsible business practices. As our Environmental Health and Safety Manager, you'll not only steer the development and implementation of innovative safety programs but also lead a team dedicated to fostering a workplace culture where safety is paramount. Your role will extend beyond compliance, allowing you to proactively identify and mitigate risks, ensuring a secure working environment for all team members.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and visionary Environmental Health and Safety Manager to make a lasting impact and instrumental in shaping the future of workplace safety and environmental sustainability.
In this role, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing comprehensive safety strategies. You will be ensuring safety compliance is met, as well as writing up risk assessment reports and completing hazardous training with employees.
This role would suit an experienced Environmental Health and Safety Manager looking to work for an organization that truly values it's team and offer great benefits and progression!
- Take the lead in developing, implementing, and continuously enhancing innovative safety programs that exceed industry standards
- Use risk mitigation expertise to ensure hazards are being highlighted and addressed
- Help train and empower colleagues in safety best practice
- Shape the culture and ensure a healthy, happy work environment!
- Proven experience in Environmental Health and Safety management, preferably within the automotive industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to lead engaging training programs and effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- In depth knowledge of relevant safety and environmental regulations, with experience serving as a liaison with regulatory agencies to ensure strict compliance
Key Words: Environmental, Health, Safety, Manager, Regulatory, Compliance, , Automotive, Management, Specialist, Lead, Engineer, Manufacturing, Electronics, Management, Project, Automation, Inspection, Technology, Aftermarket
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Hughes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.