Remote - United Kingdom
£30,000 - £35,000 + Holidays + Great Benefit + Training
An amazing opportunity for an established ERP Consultant to develop within an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be responsible to providing front line support to the company's customers who face technical or administering issues with Microsoft Dynamics DP and Dynamics D365 BC solutions.
On offer is a chance to further your experience within the Technology sector and work with the latest technologies. The company has embraced a fully hybrid working environment with employees working remotely. As this role will be a remote role candidates can apply across the UK. The company do have two main offices located in Manchester and Dublin.
The company is a privately owned company and are at a time of ongoing growth and success. They are a multi-million pound turned business and they have several well-known customers in their focused industry. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for an ERP Consultant.
In this role you will be respond to customer support queries efficiently and to a high standard, prioritise support queries to effectively resolve issues and be able to travel to customer sites when required. Attention to detail is important as information has to be accurately logged for the future resolution of the customers support case.
The ideal candidate will have experience using the following products Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamis 365 Business Central and other Microsoft tools. Any basic SQL server knowledge or accounting process within logistics would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work with the latest technologies, work with a Microsoft gold partner and further your Technology career with the company being able to progress you while the company grows.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics D365 BC solutions
- Able to troubleshoot complex issues
- Have previous experience working in helpdesk environment
- Any Microsoft qualifications would be advantageous
- Able to travel to customer site and office when required
- Responsible to providing front line support to the company's customers who face technical or administering issues with Microsoft Dynamics DP and Dynamics D365 BC solutions.
- Prioritise support queries to ensure all queries are effectively solved or escalated to the right colleague
- Logging appropriate information accurately for the coming resolution of the customers support case
- Provide a high level of customer service to company's customers
Reference Number: BBBH172583
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now," or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.