Estimator (Team Leader)
Based in Wolverhampton
£30,000 - £35,000 + Monthly Bonus + Training + Progression + Enhanced Pension
Do you have estimating experience or have experience in pressing / machining / welding and are looking to step into the role at a company that constantly invest in you through training and offer excellent progression opportunities?
On offer is an excellent opportunity where you can take the next step in your career by progressing into a role where you will oversee a number of employees and be able to learn a new side of engineering.
The company have been established for over 150 years and have over 100 employees. They are looking for an Estimator to assist them with the planned growth of the company.
This would suit someone who has experience in pressing / machining / welding / fabricating looking to step into an office based role or coming from an estimating position.
- Creation of quotes for customers based on CAD / Drawings
- Use the costs of raw materials and production times to estimate cost and final timings
- Liaise between various stakeholders in the business as well as contributing in feasibility meetings
- Monday to Friday, 35 hours
- Experience working in a hands on manufacturing role - Welding / Fabricating / Pressing / Machining etc
- Experience in an estimator role would be highly advantageous
- Looking for a long term role at an industry leading company
Reference Number: BBBH160780
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dominic Firth-Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.