£35-40K plus pension, 34 days holiday
Bristol- based in the outskirts of Bristol, close to the M5, so is very commutable from Clevedon, Weston Super Mare and Thornbury.
39 Hours week, Mon-Fri
Are you an ambitious candidate with experience in an estimating related position within the construction sector looking for a permanent, varied opportunity to grow your career in a growth area for the business?
The client is involved in both cleanroom installation , so works mainly with the pharmaceutical sectors. The company have are growing, have full order books and can offer long term career progression.
This role is exclusively with Rise Technical.
The position will be to work in the sales and estimating department, preparing quotations based on our customers drawings and specifications for their project. As well as estimating you be involved with some live project tasks - pricing variations and assisting with valuations.
The role would suit someone who has worked in the construction industry and has performed a estimating tasks either in a full estimating role or as part of a wider position, and wishes to develop their skillset in a specialist position.
- Full time permanent role within the construction fit out sector
- Estimating role preparing costing sheets and quotations based on customers drawings and specifications for their projects
- Supporting the team with a variety of tasks including job raising and assisting with valuations
- Estimating experience within the construction sector
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and ideally CRM systems
- Able to read and understand construction drawings
The working hours are 39 per week, Monday to Friday
Reference Number: BBBH172910
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.