£40'000-£60'000 + Pension + Healthcare + Holidays + Hybrid remote + Progression + Training
London - Hybrid remote
Amazing opportunity to work within a growing data driven SAAS technology company offering fantastic exposure to Azure cloud technology, Snowflake and huge data sets!
On offer is a chance to play a crucial part in a small but growing tech company that will value and build on your experience exposing you to leading edge technologies across different industries!
With 3 offices in the UK and established 17 years ago, this company is a steadily growing Data driven SaaS technology company that provide there solutions to a range of industries! Classified as a small - medium sized business, this is a great opportunity to be valued for you skills and to up training on new emerging technologies!
Working within a team of 4, you will be responsible for the design and development of ETL processes and SQL server stored procedures. Technology will include - Azure SQL, PowerShell, SQL server, T-SQL, SSIS and snowflake. Training will be support across these technologies!
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate ETL Developer looking to sink their teeth within an exciting project where you will be valued for your significant impact in a growing tech business!
* ETL Developer
* Design and development of ETL processes and SQL Server stored procedures.
* Optimisation of date technologies with Microsoft Azure; including Azure SQL
* Process automation using SSIS, PowerShell and visual cron
* SQL Server administration and performance tuning
* Dimensional data modelling - star and snowflake schemas
* Training and progression available!
* Hybrid Remote
* ETL Developer.
* Experienced in designing and developing ETL processes and SQL server stored procedures.
* Have experience in SQL Server 2012 and above, T-SQL, SSIS and PowerShell.
* Azure cloud experience or desire to learn and work with it.
* Keen to learn and work with Dimensional data modelling - star and snowflake schemas
* Happy to work hybrid remote
Reference Number: BBBH158272
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.