Facilities Engineer (Lab / Research)
£32,300 - 43,400 + Full Training + 38 Days Holiday + Flexible Working + Excellent Pension + Benefits
Are you an Engineer or from a Technical background with a keen interest in the Building Services / Facilities industry, looking for a unique opportunity to join a prestigious organisation, offering full training and career development?
On offer is an interesting role, working on and supporting company research / lab facilities, where you will be monitoring various data to ensure optimal environmental conditions are maintained.
This company specialise within Research and Development, and are undergoing a period of significant growth within the department to increase their capabilities. They boast a brilliant work-life balance, whilst offering a great platform to technically progress with additional opportunities to undergo further qualifications.
This role would suit a recent graduate (or similar) from a technical field, or someone with previous engineering experience looking to move into the Facilities sector, with a desire to learn and develop to become a technical expert.
- Maintaining the environmental conditions of various rooms and areas within company research / lab facilities
- Monitoring humidity, pressure, humidity etc.
- Ensuring this meets the correct legislation
- Full training provided
- Engineering or Technical background
- Interest in a career within the Facilities, HVAC or Building Services industry
- Any knowledge of how plant in buildings operate would be advantageous (no previous experience required)
- Comfortable communicating with others
- Looking for lots of training and development
Reference Number: BBBH166334
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.