Field Service Engineer-Powered Access Industry
Field Based covering a North England (sometimes scotland) patch
£12-14/hour (Paid door to door and overtime so average earnings £40-55K) plus vehicle
Are you an Engineer with experience of the powered access or related industry looking for a Mon-Fri permanent role where you can earn door to door and receive overtime at time and a half?
The role role would suit the like of forklift engineers looking to cross train into a new industry and earn higher packages.
The company have grown rapidly and promote from within so offers both security and future career progression.
The role will be field based, covering a Southern UK patch, dealing with breakdowns (mechanical and some basic electrical). You are paid door to door. Basic hours are 40/week with time and a half overtime above 45 hours. It will require some early starts and occasional overnight stay away.
- Full time permanent role with a national company within the powered access industry.
- Field based role covering Birmingham southwards working on client breakdowns (primarily clients in the construction sector).
- Primarily mechanical fault finding with occasional basic electrical faults.
- Working background in the Powered Access or related industry
- Experience of mechanical/basic electrical fault finding
- Willing to cover a South England patch, occasionally stay away, with some early starts (5am).
- Ability to test weights that weigh up to 25kg.
Reference Number: BBBH162752
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.