Field Service Engineer
60,000-65,000 Euros + Overtime + Company Van + Fuel Card + Pension + Health Insurance
Do you have knowledge of the AC/Refrigeration industry or are looking to join a new industry where you will be provided with full training and progression opportunities with a company who are known as experts within the industry?
This well-established company offer services within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry. A new, exciting opportunity has opened for a Field Service engineer within the AC/Refrigeration team.
This role would suit an individual with knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems within commercial sites such as hospitals/healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical and medical
- Field based role, occasional overnight stays
- Experience working with AC/Refrigeration highly advantageous
- Will consider candidates from Plumbing/Electrical/Facilities maintenance backgrounds as full training will be provided
- Will consider candidates anywhere across Ireland as this is a field based role, if you are located in Dublin this would be a bonus
- A full, uk clean driving license
Reference Number. BBBH204372
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.