Field Service Engineer
£32,000 (on target earnings 40-45k) + Door to Door Pay + Excellent Overtime + Company Van + OEM Training + Company Benefits
Ideally based in Glasgow, Covering the West of Scotland
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for a role in which you can continue to develop your skills through internal and external training, whilst also having the opportunity to maximise your earnings through a generous overtime structure?
On offer is the chance to play a key role as part of a team of engineers who are considered specialists within the field. You will use your technical skills across a range of electrical processes, including, fault finding, working on a variety diesel engines and generator products. This is a varied role with the opportunity to travel to a variety of clients located in a Regional area.
The company are very well known for investing in the career development of their staff and offer internal and external training with OEMs. The business experiences continual growth and as part of their planned expansion to increase their UK coverage, they are now looking to expand their engineering team.
This role would suit an Engineer looking for a varied field service role within a company who can provide OEM training and the opportunity to increase earnings through overtime.
- Carrying out the service and repair on Diesel Engines, Transmissions.
- Internal and external training with OEMs.
- Field based role covering West of Scotland. Some requiremnts may be to work in the workshop so being from a commutable distance to the Glasgow workshop is advantageous
- Door to door pay, exellent overtime (paid 1.5x anything over 40hours, 2x from 12noon Saturday through to Sunday)
- Confident in carrying out routine and remedial repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Experience working on diesel engines, transmissions/generators or similar
- Experience/knowledge of Volvo, MTU or Allison Transmission would be a distinct advantage
- Full, clean UK driving license
Reference Number. BBBH216442
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.