Field Service Engineer (LOLER)
£27,000- £32,000 + Training + Vehicle + Phone + Benefits + Progression
Home based role ideally located: Greater London, Reading to Kingston upon Thames
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking to work for a longstanding company where you will work on a Monday to Friday days basis, with minimal staying away covering a local patch?
On offer is a position with an excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, great benefits and a chance to progress your career.
The company are well established within their field and specialise in the medical field. They are now looking to expand their engineering team, making it a great time to get onboard.
On offer is a Field Service Engineer role where you will service and install a wide range of care home equipment.
This role would suit a Field Service Engineer looking for a local patch where you will be part of a close-knit team and looking for favourable hours with good progression.
- To diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical faults on equipment
- LOLER Testing on lifting equipment
- Servicing baths, hoists, slings, beds, pressure mattresses and wheelchairs
- Mon - Fri 8:30am till 5:30pm
- Field Service Engineer.
- Electrical and Mechanical knowledge.
- LOLER testing experience
- Fault finding and diagnosis of healthcare equipment
Field Service Engineer, Service, Repair, Maintenance, Engineering, Electrical, Hydraulics, Mechanical, Healthcare, London, Kingston upon Thames, Reading, LOLER, Lift.