Excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer with hydraulics experience who is looking for an autonomous role with a market leading company who can enhance your technical skills with OEM training.
Do you have previous experience working in a mobile role completing service and maintenance tasks? Are you looking to work for a global market leading company where you will be working with state of the art equipment?
This company have been established for over 60 years and renowned for their high quality from their international clientele. They specialise in the design and manufacture of specialist equipment which is used all over the world and due to recent period of expansion they are now looking to add to their rapidly growing team.
In this role you will be working in a mobile role covering a national patch where you will be completing a range of service, maintenance and repairs tasks on their range of equipment. You will be given specialist training by the OEM at their headquarters. This will be an autonomous role where you will manage your own diary and attend various customer sites across the UK with some very occasional European travel.
- Field based role covering a UK wide patch with some occasional international travel
- Completing a range of service, maintenance and repair tasks on state of the art machinery
- Specialist training given by the OEM manufacturer
- Service Engineer with experience working with hydraulic system maintenance and repair
- Looking for an autonomous role and able to cover a national role
- Looking to receive specialist OEM from an international market leading company
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates