Field Service Engineer (Mon-Fri, No-Callouts)
Based near Northamptonshire - Covering a national patch
£35,000 - £40,000 + Mon-Fri + No Weekends + No Call-Out Rota + Flexi-time + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Training
Are you a looking to work with a market leading company, who are offering guaranteed technical progression, training and pride themselves on putting their development and training at the forefront of their business?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving industry where you can work on the latest machinery and benefit from great work-life balance.
The company are experts in metal cutting machinery, and are in a period of huge growth. They are looking to increase their headcount and build on the foundations of growth they established during the pandemic, whilst offering fantastic overtime rates and a great holiday scheme.
This would suit a Service/Maintenance Engineer with some Mechanical knowledge and Electrical fault finding skills looking for a long-term career at a reputable company.
- Working with our internal and external customers on their metal cutting machinery
- Servicing, repair and maintenance of equipment in steel and aluminium industry
- Monday-Friday (no weekends), No Call-Out Rota, Flexi-Time
- Very rare (fully-funded) stays aways
- Mechanical knowledge and Electrical fault-finding skills
- Great knowledge and understanding of mechanics, electrics and hydraulics
- Looking for a role with great work-life balance
Reference Number: BBBH164624
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ander Colles at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.