Field Service Engineer (OEM Training - Wind)
£30,000 + Overtime +OEM Training 33 days holiday +Development +Pension +Mobile + Laptop
Glen Kyllachy Wind Farm:
Suitable Areas: Inverness, Moy, Tomatin, Daviot, Craggie
Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer? Can you read Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Drawings? Are you physically fit and looking for a service role in the wind turbine sector?
On Offer is a Service Technician position where you will service and maintain industrial wind turbines. You will receive OEM and industry specific training and have a focus on your personal and technical development
This is a physically demanding job, requiring good levels of personal fitness where you will work at heights and conduct a range of fault finding and maintenance tasks.
This is a top 3 global company and employ 10,000+ people globally, due to continued growth and expansion are looking for their next hire based at their Glen Kyllachy Site.
This is a Field based position, you will work as part of a maintenance team and will cover sites across the region, the right candidate will ideally be based 1 hour from Glen Kyllachy Wind Farm, Highlands of Scotland, suitable areas to be located include: Inverness, Moy, Tomatin, Daviot, Craggie.
This role would suit an Electrical or Mechanically skilled individual looking for a mobile role with OEM training, technical development, with fantastic routes of career progression with an industry recognised multi-national wind turbine company.
* Service & Maintenance of Industrial Wind Turbines,
* Location: Glen Kyllachy, Wind Farm,
* Training, Development and career progression
* Physically demanding position and working at heights
* Electrical or Mechanical Engineer Qualification
* Hydraulics skills (Desirable but not essential)
* Good levels of personal fitness and able to pass a Working at Heights Medical (Chester step test)
* MUST BE within 1 hour from Glen Kyllachy Farm
* Looking for Specialist Skills Development on Wind Turbines
* Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
Reference Number: BBBH176543
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ed Douglass at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.