Field Service Engineer
£32,000 + Progression + Van With Personal Use+ Fuel Card + Training + overtime + Weekend working available + Bonuses + Private Health Scheme
Live within 30 minutes of the Worchester Area
Excellent role on offer for an ambitious Service Engineer looking to join a market leading, rapidly growing company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to work on technically exciting machinery.
Do you have a background in mechanical service and repair such as automotive, materials handling or similar? Are you looking for a progressive role with extensive training and development?
This multinational company are leaders in their industry and are going from strength to strength. They are now looking for another Service engineer to join their highly successful team. On offer is the opportunity to become a Forklift Field Service engineer at a fast growing and multinational company.
This company are highly motivated to bring someone in and offer training and vast future prospects to the right candidate. They are looking for someone who has an Field Service g background that is potentially of a similar field and electrically & mechanically skilled . This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a Field Service background or similar industry who wishes to advance their career in a rapidly developing company.
To be considered for the role of Field Forklift Engineer you will be a mechanical engineer with electrical experience. Ideally you will have worked with material handling products before; however, we are open to considering candidates from other backgrounds such as: Automotive, Roadside recovery, Agricultural, REME, Construction Equipment, PSV, HGV, LGV or Plant. You must hold a UK driving licence.
- Performing repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance of customer materials handling equipment
- Perform mechanical, hydraulic and electrical fault diagnosis carrying out subsequent repairs in a time and cost-effective manner
- Develop and maintain client relationships ensuring the highest levels of customer service is achieved
- Liaison with the parts department to ensure appropriate stock levels are held on the company vehicle.
- Completion of documentation to company standards
- £32,000 + Progression + Van With Personal Use+ Fuel Card + Training + overtime + Weekend working available + Bonuses + Private Health Scheme
Experience of working on:
- mobile machinery (brakes, steering, wheels, lift chains etc.)
- Electrical drive and control systems
- Diesel and LPG engines and common drive-trains
- Wire Guided VNA's desirable but not essential.
Some computer/electronic based diagnostic experience would be considered an advantage
- Overtime is payable at X 1.6 Monday - Saturday and x 2.1 on Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Company van (available for private use if desired)
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 after 5 full years' service) + bank holidays with flexibility to sell back/buy additional holiday days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health scheme
- Income protection
- Life cover of 6 x basic salary
- Subsidised gym membership
- In-depth product training with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
Reference Number: BBBH166847
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Christopher Palmer at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates