Los Angeles, California
$110,000 - $140,000 + Training + Progression + 401(k) + Medical Plan + PTO + Holiday
Excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an industry leading company offering an exciting leadership position, offering lots of autonomy, exciting career progression and training.
This leading pump organization install, service and maintain range of pumps, motors and associated equipment for customers in the commercial, residential and industrial markets. Due to exciting growth and continual investment, they are looking for a Finance Manager to play an integral role in the business.
In this varied leadership position, you will have responsibility for all finance functions, such as budgeting, forecasting, capital expenditure, month-end and year-end, as well as finance audit projects and improving current processes to ensure they are as efficient as possible. You will work collaboratively with the VP of Finance on continuous improvement projects and effectively lead a team to meet the finance requirements of the business.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company that can support your professional development and career progression in a highly varied position.
* Responsible for all finance functions within a industry leading pump company
* Lead of team of finance professionals to meet projects effectively
* Role includes budgeting, forecasting, month-end & year-end, capital expenditure plus much more
* Work collaboratively with the VP of Finance on improvement projects
* Great company package on offer, with exciting professional development and progression on offer
* Finance Manager
* Experience leading a finance team
* Background in mechanical/ engineering services, contractor services or similar (preferred but not essential)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ryan Adams at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.