Fire Protection Design Engineer
$85,000 - $140,000 + Training + Progression + Benefits Package + Bonus + Hybrid Work
Are you a Fire Protection Design Engineer with experience working with AutoCAD and Revit looking to develop your skills and take the next step in your career with the opportunity to progress into management and director level roles?
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual who has experience with designing Fire Protection systems who is looking to use the skills they have already gained in their career to climb the ladder and even gain their PE license.
This is a well established company that has been in business for over 100 years, they are known for being a great place to work and they prioritize the development of their staff, offering extensive training on design software and having vendors come in to offer a range of training on all areas of building systems design.
In this role you will play a vital part in the design of fire protection systems in a range of projects including Airports, Hospitality, Residential, Corporate, Industrial and Sports related projects. You will go on site visits and meet with the Fire Protection department in order to plan projects and coordinate with the team.
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking for an applicant who has plans to take advantage of the brilliant training and progression on offer with this role!
- Design of Fire Protection systems in a range of projects including Airports, Hospitality, Residential, Corporate, Industrial and Sports related projects
- Attend meeting with the Fire Protection Department in order to plan projects.
- Receive training on different design packages and have vendors come in to train on all aspects of design.
- Opportunity to progress into Project Manager and Director level roles.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Fire Protection related Engineering field.
- Experience working with AutoCAD and Revit design software
- Previous experience with the design of fire protection systems
- Must be looking to take EIT exam or have already completed EIT exam.