Fire Safety Officer / Advisor
3 Month Contract +
£25.60per hour / Band 7 hourly rate - NHS
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week
Are you a Fire Safety Officer / Advisor looking for a new immediately available, days based, long term contract role where you will be working for one of the UK's leading NHS Trusts?
This contract / temporary role offers a great opportunity with an NHS Trust based in Dartford. You will be reporting into the Health and Safety Manager and be heavily liaising with the Estates and Facilities staff, Department and Senior managers. As well as the Emergency service, contractors, local Authorities.
In this role, your main responsibility will be To deliver the provision of a comprehensive and effective fire safety service across all Trust owned or operated properties.
This role would suit a Fire Safety Officer / Advisor looking for an immediately available, days based contract role where you will be working within the Public Sector where you work will make a difference to 1000's of lives.
- Ensure correct compliance regarding fire safety in all Trust properties
- Work across trust sites to support Departments and Teams in meeting Statutory responsibilities and fire safety needs
- Support senior Fire safety Advisor in the implementation of policy and service development
- Advise and make recommendations to the trusts
- Wanting an immediately available, long term, days based contract role
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Fire Safety experience is a must for this role
- NHS experience is advantageous, not essential
Keywords: Fire, Safety, Office, Advisor, Engineering, Technical, NHS, Public Sector, Contract, Temporary, Bank, Dartford, Kent, Essex, NHS, Band 7, H&S, Health & Safety, Risk, IFE, IFPO, Fire Safety,
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment - BBBH213634
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Michael George at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.