Fit Out Manager
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits + Career progression
Monday - Friday (Days)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fit Out Manager with to join a well-established company, with a recognised name in the market. The company is in a period of high growth looking to propel their plans for further growth and success.
Are you a Fit Out Manager looking to join a national, leading contractor, working on exciting multi sectored projects? Are you looking to join a main contractor & play an integral part in their ongoing success?
The company actively encourage the development of their staff and pride themselves on a dynamic and supportive culture, providing progression opportunities into Senior roles.
This Main Contractor offers multiple constructions services to clients across London, working on projects within multiple sectors. Due to their success and increased workload, they are looking for a Fit Out Manager to assist the Project Manager in delivering developments successfully, in London. Ideally the candidate will be able to meet higher demands and take them to the next stages of success.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part in a business' ongoing success, assisting on large projects in a dynamic environment, working alongside an established and experienced team.
- Assisting the Site & Project manager
- Assisting with day to day management of sub contract trades to meet the programme requirements
- Coordination of deliveries and responsibility for distribution of materials.
- Responsibility of day to day H&S management of sub contract trades, obtaining relevant daily permits and recording of
- Reporting to Overall site Manager
- Must have SMSTS or CSCS Managers card
- Must have experience in this role
- Checking quality of all trades
- Ensure operatives obtain permits and working as site rules
- Hotel &/or residential, highrise, student accomodation, commercial, office experience
- Trade background preferred
- Available for a start preferred
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Ryan at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.