Flight Physics Engineer (m/f/d)
Commutable from München, Augsburg, Weßling, Ulm, Memmingen, Landsberg, Rosenheim
Up to €80,000 + 28 Days Holiday + Hybrid Working + Bonuses + Flexible Working Hours + Canteen + Free Parking Space + Great Location
Are you a Flight Physics Engineer, or Master's Student from a Physics/Mathematics/Engineering background, looking for an opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of world-class aviation products?
This is a chance for you to work with innovative technology in the aviation industry, and make your own mark within a specialist sector.
Looking to continue their growth and achieve their goal of creating one of the most advanced aircrafts, they are looking to recruit a Flight Physics Engineer to join their highly skilled team.
In this role, you will have full responsibility for aircraft loads, as well as prepare and analyse the flight test data.
This role would suit somebody who has successfully completed a Physics/Mathematic/Engineering Master's Degree, and has a real interest in Aviation/Aeronautics.
- Responsible for aircraft loads.
- Prepare and analyse flight test data.
- Evaluate Weight and Balance.
- Execute and document aircraft weighing/rigging, and control surface balancing.
- Support in all other flight physics fields, such as performance or aeroelastics.
- Completed Master's Degree in Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering, with a keen interest in Aviation/Aeronautics.
- Programming skills in VBA or Python.
- Fluent in English. German is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of flight mechanics.
- Good communication skills and team worker.
- Experience with MATHCAD or CFD.
Reference Number: BBBH179542
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Will Lipscombe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.