Flood Risk Engineer
Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Progression & Software Training + Great Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and growing business within a Flood Risk Engineer/Assessor position working across a variety of sectors including but not limited to retail, leisure, commercial, and residential.
Do you have experience assessing flood risk and drainage strategy? Are you looking for an autonomous role in a forward-thinking company? Do you have experience with writing flood risk assessments?
This civil and structural engineering consultancy operates across a number of industries including retail, leisure, general industrial, hotels, and residential. They have three offices across the UK; within this position you will be based in the Nottingham office working on projects primarily across the East Midlands. Their projects range in value from hundreds of thousands to multi-million-pound projects. The company pride themselves on their values and vision, and support their employees through work events, and an empowering flexible working environment. They are now looking to add to their flood risk team, working across all offices and all projects.
The ideal candidate will come from a Civil Engineering, Geography, or Environmental Science background, and have experience with Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to join a stable yet well-established company working across a variety of sectors and projects, with the opportunity of progression for the right individual.
- Production of risk assessments and drainage strategy reports in a small team operating across all projects.
- Client liaison and managing delivery of projects.
- Site assessments.
- Design of sustainable drainage systems (SuDS) schemes.
- Hydraulic and hydrology river modelling assessments.
- Software training.
- Hybrid working based from offices in Nottingham.
- Background in Civil Engineering / Geography / Environmental Science or related discipline.
- Experience in writing Flood Risk Assessments essential.
- Looking for a varied role working with a dedicated team.
- Comfortable with hybrid working.
Reference Number: BBBH201467
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Barns Thorne at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.