Food Production Team Leader
£35,000 + Benefits + Enhanced Pension + Training + Overtime
Fife area, Scotland
40 Hours/week, shifts (no nights, some weekend work)
Are you a Production Team Leader from a Food / FMCG production background looking to join a UK industry leading company offering training and progression?
If you're looking to join a company that actively invests in their staff whilst working in a role that will see you play an important role in the Engineering Management of the site, whilst receiving the chance of progression to higher level roles, then this is the job for you.
The role will focus on leading, training and motivating a team of machine controllers and operatives working on a shift rota than includes some weekend work but no nights
- Working for a Food/FMCG Manufacturer on a permanent, shift based role
- Supervising a small team including performance management, training and implementing production plans.
- Ensure food hygiene and health and safety standards are adhered to
- Food Manufacturing Production Experience
- Team Leading/management Experience
- Willing to work shifts and driving licence/access to a vehicle
Reference Number: BBBH206594
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.