Full Stack Developer (Node / React / Typescript)
Remote - Monthly Visit to London Required
£60,000 to £80,000 + Generous Share Options Scheme + Comprehensive Benefits Package + Continuous Learning Opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Full-stack Developer to join a dynamic team at the forefront of revolutionising the software industry. If you are looking to join a leading company with fantastic benefits, impressive growth plans, and great progression, than this is the next role for you.
This company stands as a global leader, boasting a diverse clientele that includes major industry influencers. At the forefront of innovation in the software development sector, the company is dedicated to the continuous evolution of its product to meet the dynamic needs of consumers. Currently navigating an impressive period of growth from start-up to scale-up, this company is set up for great success in the industry.
In this varied role you'll play a pivotal part in building new features and modules, shaping product frameworks, and contributing to internal processes. You can expect to enjoy autonomy over projects, leading by example, and actively participate in shaping the direction of this product and company.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in software development and a desire to learn. You will thrive at leading significant projects and taking ownership of your work. You'll bring substantial experience in Typescript / Node, with a focus on React and Next.js. Additionally, you will possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, enjoy problem-solving in a proactive and autonomous environment, and have prior experience with leading a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with various products, APIs, and technologies. Work directly with customers, gaining insights into diverse business operations. Learn about scaling software and the SaaS platforms. As well as, constantly updating your stack and exploring tools for enhanced productivity.
- Contribute to the development of new features and modules.
- Shape product frameworks and internal processes.
- Participate in feature planning and provide input on product direction.
- Engage with a small team where your expertise will have a significant impact.
- Dip into various roles as needed within this dynamic company.
- Substantial experience with Typescript for backend and frontend development.
- Proficiency in building SPAs with React; especially Next.js.
- Solid experience with RDMS, particularly MySQL.
- AWS experience is advantageous.
- Fast learner, adept at exploring new technologies and programming languages.
- Strong understanding of software architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Reference Number: BBBH206560
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Mary Quaife at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.